My research focuses on scalable Web application hosting, Cloud computing, resource provisioning, peer-to-peer, etc. You can find more information in the Globule site.
- CloudTPS: a scalable transactional system for Cloud data stores
- Contrail: an open-source Cloud computing platform
- Decentralized Wikipedia: a better way to host Wikipedia
- Wikibench: an open-source Web hosting benchmark based on Wikipedia
- Resource provisioning for complex Web applications in the Cloud
- Globule CDN: a collaborative content delivery network
- XtreemOS: an open-source Grid operating system